Pakistanis can visit 9 popular leisure destinations at discounted rates this summer
Flydubai, through its Pakistan–Summer Gateways promotion, wants Pakistanis to fly fantastic destinations this summer with flydubai across Europe, Asia and Africa and many more.
Flydubai for the first time, launched seasonal routes to its popular summer destinations for passengers from Dubai and across the region, to travel in summer and enjoy some of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Flights are available from Faisalabad, Sialkot, Karachi, Multan and Quetta airports. A total of nine tourist destinations are available at discounted rates from each of the aforementioned airports. Both Business Class and Economy Class tickets can be acquired using the offer.
List of places along with minimum one-way and return fares are listed below:
- Dubai Economy: One Way – Rs. 15,800; Return- Rs. 22,625
- Dubai Business: One Way – Rs. 25,930; Return- Rs. 60,024
- Bangkok Economy: One Way – Rs. 31,761; Return- Rs. 42,418
- Bangkok Business: One Way – Rs. 47,822; Return- Rs. 74,308
- Bratislava Economy: One Way – Rs. 33,043; Return- Rs. 47,758
- Bratislava Business: One Way – Rs. 76,348; Return- Rs. 118,202
- Istanbul Economy: One Way – Rs. 28,702; Return- Rs. 47,784
- Istanbul Business: One Way – Rs. 63,481
- Maldives Economy: One Way – Rs. 32,805; Return- Rs. 54,590
- Maldives Business: One Way – Rs. 63,805; Return- Rs. 99,700
- Prague Economy: One Way – Rs. 33,043; Return- Rs. 47,840
- Prague Business: One Way – Rs. 76,348; Return- Rs. 118,095
- Sofia Economy: One Way – Rs. 33,043; Return- Rs. 47,769
- Sofia Business: One Way – Rs. 76,348; Return- Rs. 118,160
- Tbilisi Economy: One Way – Rs. 33,043; Return- Rs. 48,016
- Tbilisi Business: One Way – Rs. 73,788; Return- Rs. 184,100
- Zanzibar Economy: One Way – Rs. 37,094; Return- Rs. 53,357
- Zanzibar Business: One Way – Rs. 113,577; Return- Rs. 161,150
Airline offers summer discount for one-way and return fares to more than 90 destinations in 44 countries. The airline has added new destinations to its portfolio this year and wants tourists to experience the best of some international cities.
Chief commercial officer at flydubai, Hamad Obaidalla while launching seasonal routes said, “Everyone looks forward to their summer holidays and with a wide range of destinations to choose from, flydubai remains committed to providing passengers with more choices and opportunities to travel,”
“There is strong demand for affordable and off-the-beaten track holiday destinations and we look forward to offering our passengers a variety of unique and exciting options,” he added.
In addition to its seasonal offerings, flydubai offers passengers a variety of popular leisure destinations that reflects the diversity of its network.
For those seeking a city break, flydubai offers passengers the chance to explore a range of cities rich in culture, heritage and activities such as Baku, Bratislava, Istanbul, Prague, Sarajevo, Tbilisi and Yerevan.