Justin Timberlake net worth in 2023 Career & Relationship
|Estimated value:||€27 million|
|Country of origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Singer|
Not every singer manages to say goodbye to the boy band image. But Justin Timberlake has succeeded: Today he leads the chart lists as an award-winning, world-famous megastar.
Justin Randall Timberlake was born in early 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the only son of his parents Lynn and Charles, but has two half brothers. Timberlake grew up in a small American church.
Timberlake’s father worked as a choir director in this parish. The life of the later singer was always musically tinged and he inherited the joy of singing from his father. According to his own statements, Timberlake has always liked to make music and sang constantly unconsciously.
Justin Timberlake was finally able to prove his musical talent as a teenager in the Mickey Mouse Club. Here he acted as moderator, singer and actor and gained his first experience. Alongside him were other later stars such as Ryan Gosling, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Timberlake’s later bandmate JC Chasez.
World fame followed in 1996 with the founding of the boy band *NSYNC, with the fifteen-year-old Timberlake as the lead singer. With *NSYNC, Justin Timberlake produced five albums and twelve singles like “Tearin’ Up My Heart” or “Bye Bye Bye”. In the spring of 2002, the group finally broke up. Timberlake now devoted himself to his own projects and released his first solo album “Justified” at the end of the year.
Just like the follow-up “FutureSex/LoveSounds”, “Justfied” reached high chart positions and helped Timberlake to achieve great success. In 2007 he founded his own record label, where he is still the CEO. The young singer then initially built up an acting career and acted in films such as “The Social Network”, “In Time” or “Bad Teacher” in 2010 and 2011.
Finally, Justin Timberlake released his comeback album The 20/20 Experience in 2013. He promoted the new work with several public appearances and reached new top positions. The Oscar-nominated film song “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” from 2016 and the latest album “Man of The Woods” which reached number 1 in three countries.
Justin Timberlake’s most successful album was FutureSex/LoveSounds, which he co-produced with will.i.am and Timbaland and released in 2006. The album reached #1 in fifteen countries. The two best-known singles “SexyBack” and “What Goes Around…Comes Around” were both awarded a Grammy and placed in the top 10 of the charts.
His other albums were always successful. Already the first record “Justified” produced numerous well-known singles such as “Cry Me A River”, “Señorita” and “Like I Love You”. After this global success with seven million sales and two Grammys, the songs Mirrors 2013 and “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” 2016, which were also internationally successful.
Time magazine ranked Justin Timberlake among the most influential people in the world twice, namely in 2007 and 2013. He was also named Man of the Year by GQ magazine in 2005 and has been a member of AMPAS, the organization that awards the Oscars every year, since 2017.
– “Rumours are called rumors because they are not always true.”
– “The most boring thing in the world? Silence.”
– “Money should never be what inspires you.”
– “I can do something extraordinary, but I don’t think that makes me extraordinary.”
– “I don’t have to orientate myself to others. I have what it takes to do something big all by myself.”
– In 2006, Justin Timberlake and a childhood friend opened the “William Rast” fashion collection, named after their grandfathers.
– According to his own statements, the musician suffers from ADHD.
– Timberlake owns a treasury stake in MySpace, which he bought in 2011.
– He works as a patron for a charity golf tournament that takes place annually.
– Justin Timberlake owns two restaurants in New York.
– Timberlake has his mother Lynn’s initials tattooed on his back along with the words “Guardian Angel”.
|Estimated value:||€27 million|